UAHS Zoom is a sub-account of the University's Zoom subscription intended to meet the unique needs of the UA Health Sciences community.
Zoom is a video and web conferencing solution offering audio, video, screen sharing, and much more. You can join meetings using Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, or a telephone. With Zoom you can:
- Host online meetings with up to 200 participants
- Collaborate from nearly anywhere with HD video and high-quality audio
- Share your screen, annotate documents, or use a digital whiteboard
- Poll your audience or monitor attention of participants
- Record your meetings and auto-generate transcripts
- Offer online office hours to your students using a virtual waiting room
- Request remote control of another person's computer to provide technical assistance
- Plan and host webinars, including registration, and post-event reporting
Zoom can be used in your office, at home, on your mobile device, or in select conference and classrooms around the UA Health Sciences. UAHS Zoom will also be integrated with UA D2L in the near future to facilitate synchronous online course sessions or breakout groups.
- Visit UAHS Zoom
- Click "Sign In' in the upper right corner
- Authenticate with your UA NetID and password
- Your account is now ready to use
- Launch the Zoom app
- Click on "Sign In"
- Select Login with SSO
- Enter your University email address (NetID@email.arizona.edu) and select "Continue"
- You should be redirected to log into WebAuth with your UA NetID and password