Established in 1961, St. Joseph’s Hospital is a premier medical campus serving Tucson and Southern Arizona. St. Joseph’s is home to the Carondelet Neurological Institute and the Carondelet Joint Replacement Center. Here you’ll find some of the most technologically advanced care in a state-of-the-art healing environment including one of the region’s most comfortable labor and delivery units. Our 486-bed hospital features high-quality, specialized care in programs such as trauma, cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, stroke, diabetes, emergency medicine, and rehabilitation.
The following are some of the programs that you can find at Carondelet St. Joseph’s Hospital:
- Through around the clock availability of a comprehensive team of medical specialists and support staff throughout the hospital, St. Joseph's now offers trauma-capable services to critically ill and injured patients.
- 24/7 emergency care with online check-in program for non-life threatening emergencies
- Carondelet Neurological Institute for the diagnosis, treatment, and support of stroke, brain and spinal cord injuries, illnesses and cancers
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center and Stroke Rehabilitation Center recognized by the Joint Commission
- Carondelet Joint Replacement Center offering orthopedic and joint replacement surgery and rehabilitation
- Comprehensive Women and Newborn Center providing specialized care including Labor and Delivery, Couplet Care, Midwife-Assisted Hospital Births and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) for newborns
- Technologically advanced da Vinci robotic surgery suites offering minimally-invasive surgical options for urological, colorectal, general and gynecological needs
- Nationally certified cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation program
- Expansive out-patient services including hearing, balance, spine and electro-diagnostics clinics
The following pharmacy residency programs are available at Carondelet St. Joseph's Hospital: