Risk assesment consulting and emergency respond for chemical spills.
BS Molecular and Cellular Biology (2008), University of Illinois-Urbana Campaign
MS Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Biochemistry (2010), Southern Illinois University-Carbondale
1. Member, Society of Toxicology (2013-present).
2. NIEHS Superfund Trainee (2014-present).
3. T32 Award, NIEHS Trianee in Toxicology of Complex Dieseases (2015-present).
4. Pharmacology and Toxicology Academic Excellence Award (2018).
5. Small Group Leader Undergraduate Biology Research Program University of Arizona, Tucson AZ (2014-2016).
6. Student Representative College of Pharmacy Research Affairs Committee University of Arizona, Tucson AZ (2015-2017).
1. Leavenworth JD, Groesch KA, Hu X, Malm S, Torry RJ, Abrams R, and Torry DS. Dysregulation of Promyelocytic Leukemia (PML) Protein Expression in Preeclamptic Placentae. Reproductive Sciences. 2010 Apr; 17(4):339-49.
2. Chen LW, Howison CM, Spier C, Stopeck A, Malm SW, Pagel M, Baker AF. Assessment of carbonic anhydrase IX expression and extracellular pH in B-cell lymphoma cell line models. Leukemia and Lymphoma. 2014 Nov 10:1-8.
3. Zhao F, Malm SW, Hinchman AN, Li H, Beeks C, Klimecki WT. Arsenite-induced pseudo-hypoxia results in loss of anchorage-dependent growth in BEAS-2B pulmonary epithelial cells. PLoS One. 2014 Dec 16;9(12)e114549
4. Malm SW, Hanke NT, Gill A, Carbajal L, Baker AF. The anti-tumor efficacy of 2-deoxyglucose and D-allose are enhanced with p38 inhibition in pancreatic and ovarian cell lines. Journal of Experimental and Clinical Cancer Research. 2015 Apr 1;34(1):31.
5. Baker AF, Malm S, Pandey R, Laughren C, Cui H, Roe D, Chambers SK. Evaluation of a hypoxia regulated gene panel in ovarian cancer. Cancer Microenvironment. 2015 Apr; 8(1):45-56.