New parental drug delivery stystems (microbubbles and nanodroplets, mainly)
Chemical Pharmaceutical Biology (2013), Universidad La Salle
1. CONACyT(Mexican National Council for Science and Technology of Mexico) Fellowship awarded (August 2014-present).
2. Travel grant award recipient from the UA Graduate and Professional Student Council (November 2016).
3. Academic Excellence Certificate at the University of Arizona, College of Pharmacy for the 2016-2017 academic year, awarded by The Academic Honor Society of Rho Chi (October 2017).
4. Outstanding Research Award by the Pharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics Graduate Program at the University of Arizona (April 2018).
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
1. Acosta, M.F., Muralidharan, P, Meenach, S.A., Hayes, D. Jr., Black, S.M., and Mansour, H.M. In Virto Pulmonary Cell Culture in Pharmaceutical Inhalation Aerosol Delivary:2-D, 3-D, and In Situ Bioimpactor Models. Current Pharmaceutical Design, 2016. 22(17): p. 2522-31.
2. Muralidharan, P., Acosta, M.F., Hayes, D. Jr., Black, S.M., and Mansour, H.M. Fundamentals of Solid-State Characterization of Dry Powder Inhalers. Inhalation 2016 Apr; 20-27.
Peer-Reviewed Book Chapters
1. Chapter 19: Therapeutics in Pulmonary Hypertension published by Maria F. Acosta, Don Hayes, Jr., Jeffery R. Fineman, Jason S.-Yuan, Stephen M. Black, and Heidi M. Mansour. Textbook of INHALATION AEROSOLS: PHYSICAL AND BIOLOGICAL BASIS FOR THERAPY. HIckey, A. J. and Mansour, H.M. (Editors), Third Edition, Lung Biology in Jealth and Dieseases Seris, Executive Editor, Dr. Claude Lenfant, CRC Press/Taylor & Francis, London, United kingdom. (2019) 418 pages. ISBN 9781138064799
Patents and Filed Intellectual Property
1. PCT/US19/14255 Patent for Invention #UA18-036 Provisional Patent. "Advanced Engineered Formulations of Simvastatin and Carnitine Microparticle/Nanoparticle Formulations for Inhalation Drug Delivery for Respitory and Pulmonary Vascular Diseases and Applications Therein." Inventors: Heidi M. Mansour, PhD, Stephen M. Black, PhD, and Maria F. Acosta, PhD.
2. PCT/US18/57457 Patent for Invention #UA18-037 Provisional Patent. "Advanced Engineered Formulations of Suramin Microparticle and Nanoparticle Formulations for Drug Delivery for Respitory and Applications Therein." Inventors: Heidi M. Mansour, PhD, Rick G. Schnellmann, PhD, and Maria F. Acosta, PhD.