Pharmaceutical Economics, Policy and Outcome
Clinical Pharmacist, Internal Medicine
Examination of Pharmacy Accessibility in Two Racially Diverse Metropolitan Areas: Development of a Pharmacy Access Model Using Multiple Discriminant Analysis
PharmD (2014), University of Arizona
BS Psychology (2006), Arizona State University
- Quality improvement
- Patient reported health outcomes
Honors and Achievements:
- Express Scripts Scholars Program, 2012.
- Curriculum Committee Member, 2012.
- UA College-Graduate Access Fellowship, 2012-13.
- Joseph B. Ryan Memorial Award, 2013-14.