Leave of Absence

Leaves During Four Year Doctor of Pharmacy Program

A PharmD student who is not subject to disqualification may file a petition with the College of Pharmacy Assistant Dean for Student Affairs seeking permission to take a one semester or one year leave of absence. The Assistant Dean for Student Affairs may grant such petition if the student shows good cause for the leave.

Verify Student Meets Criteria

The Assistant Dean of Students will review each case and verify student’s eligibility.

Complete Leave of Absence Form