Portfolio 2021-22 Process
This section lays out the steps that your mentees will take to complete their portfolios, and the steps you should take to review and grade your portfolios.
Student portfolios are due at 11:59 pm on January 14, 2022. The portfolios will be submitted via D2L.
We encourage you to join one of the following open Zoom meetings to ask any questions about the portfolio process:
Wednesday, December 15 from 12:30 -1:00 https://arizona.zoom.us/j/88378741901?from=addon
Tuesday, January 4 from 12:30 - 1:00 https://arizona.zoom.us/j/84144976604?from=addon
Friday, January 7 from 12:00 - 12:30 https://arizona.zoom.us/j/87368598688?from=addon
Monday, January 10 from 12:00 - 12:30 https://arizona.zoom.us/j/81787708347?from=addon
The portfolio components will be the same as last year, and they include the following:
- Expected Outcomes survey
- Reflection questions at the end of the Expected Outcomes Survey
- Pharmacy Career Pathways Student Interest Form
- Updated student CV
2021-2022 Portfolio Changes:
- All students must complete a portfolio and meet with their mentors, including P4 students.
- Each Mentor will be able to see their assigned mentees. Please check to make sure you have the correct list of students by checking “Pharmacy Portfolio D2L Submission”– Under “Class List.”
- Students will need to attest that they met with their Mentor to discuss the portfolio. Students will complete this attestation the week of March 21 to 25. Please make sure you schedule a meeting with your mentee before March 21.
- Grades are due by 3:00 pm March 31.
- Please submit a grade for each student, including P1 students. This will ensure that P1 students will know what to expect for P2-P4 years when the grades count for a class.
- The portfolio grading has been simplified to include only: excellent, pass, fail/redo. See the Portfolio Rubric for more information.
- The (FESPCO) Faculty Evaluation of Student Perception of Curricular Outcomes Form has been updated and will be submitted via Qualtrics.
Please fill out the form once you meet with all your students.
Additional Portfolio Information for students includes the following:
- “HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR PORTFOLIO” video by Dr. Cooley
- “WHAT IS A PORTFOLIO, AND WHY DO WE USE THEM?” Slides by Dr. Warholak
- MENTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- STUDENT (MENTEE) RESPONSIBILITIES
- CAPE OUTCOME CATEGORIZATION
- STUDENT EXPECTED OUTCOMES
- SAMPLE CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- PHARMACY CAREER PATHWAYS
About the Portfolio Mentorship Process
See Portfolio Mentor Training in D2L/ For Mentors: D2L_Pharmacy Portfolio 2021-2022