This section will lay out the correct steps to ensure that your portfolios are submitted in the appropriate format and manner.
Please note the due date for emailing your portfolio to your mentor and (Liz) Maria Coronado is at Midnight on Friday, January 17, 2020. If Liz does not receive a copy of your email by this time, your portfolio is considered late and you will lose 10 points for each day it is late! You will be submitting your portfolios completely over email. This will mean that you send all of your documents in an email to your mentor (and do not turn in a binder).
We highly recommend that you keep a folder on your computer or drive of each year’s portfolio documents. Additionally, when interviewing for jobs or residencies, consider bringing copies of some of your portfolio materials in a binder (e.g. your CV, pdfs of your poster presentations, publications, other presentations).
- Complete the open-ended reflections of the Expected Outcomes Student Survey (part 6)
- Reflection responses are expected to be thoughtful and between 250-500 words.
- Save your reflection as an easily accessed file.
- Open and Complete the Expected Outcomes Student Survey 2020 in CORE Elms
- On the red left-hand menu, select Surveys/Forms
- Copy and paste your reflections and complete the remainder of the survey
- Revise your curriculum vitae
- Save all documents with a consistent format (lastname_year_title)
- Complete the Pharmacy Career Pathways Student Interest Form per the provided instructions. Save a PDF copy of your results for submission.
- Be sure to CC (Liz) Maria Coronado (firstname.lastname@example.org)
She will be logging when portfolios are turned into mentors
Important if you want credit for turning in on time!
- Include a note and mention that you have included the following attachments:
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Reflection Responses
- Completed Expected Outcomes Survey
- Additional supporting documents (merged into one PDF)
- Complete the Pharmacy Career Pathways Student Interest Form