(September 1, 2020)
- "Predicting Chemical, Physical, and Pharmacokinetic Properties of Drugs that Treat Insomnia using Molecular Modeling." Presented by Rendon J, Ruiz V, and Heidi M. Mansour, PhD, RPh, at the UAHS BLAISER (Border Latino American Indian Summer Exposure to Research) Program Research Symposium. Tucson, AZ. August, 2020.
- Heidi M. Mansour, PhD, RPh, and David Rhys Axon, PhD, MPharm, MS, presented as UA COP Graduate Program faculty representatives during the AACP VIRTUAL PHARMACY FAIR, Aug 18, 2020
- Heidi M. Mansour, PhD, RPh, was an invited webinar speaker at the NIH BUILD SCHOLARS SUMMER SEMINAR SERIES, Hosted by the Univ of TX-El Paso & the Diversity Consortium Program.
- NIH NCI PREVENT Program award. "Topical Resatorvid for Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer (NMSC)." In partnership with UACC faculty members Dr. Clara Curiel, Dr. Sherry Chow, and Dr. Sally Dickinson and with fellow UA COP faculty members Georg Wondrak, PhD. Dr. Mansour's role in the project will be Drug Development Leader.
- Tech Launch Arizona Asset Development funding award. "Suramin for Radiation-Induced Oral Mucositis." The faculty PIs are Dr. Heidi M. Mansour along with Rick G. Schnellmann, PhD, Dean at UA COP and Dr. Keith Kirkwood at the University of Buffalo.
- NIH NCI Diversity Research Supplement to Promote Diversity in Health-Related Research Grant award will support the training and career development of Victor Ruiz, who is a PY4 UA COP PharmD student researcher in the Mansour Lab having joined as a PY1 and also one of Dr. Mansour's PharmD Portfolio mentees.
- Heidi M. Mansour, PhD, RPh was appointed to the AACP Research Symposium 2021 Planning Committee, as well as to the AACP Pharmaceutics Section Nominating Committee.