(August 1, 2020)
- “Implementing a Culture of Professional Identify Formation Through Intentional Career Pathways Reflection and Aligned Mentorship.”Presented at the AACP Annual Meeting Virtual Pharmacy Education 2020 by Maryam Fazel, PharmD, BCPS, BCACP, CDE, Heidi Mansour, PhD, RPh, Janet Cooley, PharmD, BCACP, and Caitlin Cameron, PharmD.
"Chronic arsenic exposure enhances metastatic potential via NRF2-mediated upregulation of SOX9." Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology, 2020. Online ahead of print.
"An Urgent Appeal to Clinical Decision-Makers and Governmental Agencies Involved with Public Health to Consider the Potential for Medication Delivery in the Context of COVID-19 Therapies Using the Inhaled Route of Administration: A Statement from the International Society for Aerosols in Medicine (ISAM) Regulatory and Standardization Issues Networking Group." Journal of Aerosol Medicine & Pulmonary Drug Delivery 33(4), 2020.
- Mitchell, J.P.
- Berlinski, A.
- Canisius, S.
- Cipolla, D.
- Dolovich, M.B.
- Gonda, I.
- Hochhaus, G.
- Kadrichu, N.
- Lyapustina, S.
- Heidi Mansour, PhD, RPh
- Darquenne, C.
- Clark, A.R.
- Newhouse, M.
- Ehrmann, S.
- Humphries, R.
- Boushey, H.
- Heidi Mansour, PhD, RPh was appointed to the AACP Council of Faculties (COF) Nominating Committee for 2020-2021.
- Heidi Mansour, PhD, RPh's publication in the Journal of Aerosol Medicine & Pulmonary Drug Delivery was spotlighted in the Orally Inhaled and Nasal Drug Products (OINDP) news.
- Cody Schmidlin (Zhang Lab) won 2nd Place in the prestigious Carl C. Smith Award given out by the Mechanisms Specialty Section of the Society of Toxicology. This award requires a full manuscript submission which was recently published by Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology. Additionally, Cody received a Sheldon D. Murphy Travel Award to attend the Society of Toxicology Annual Meeting next March.
- Cody Schmidlin was elected as the Graduate Student Representative for the Out Toxicologists and Allies Special Interest Group of the Society of Toxicology.
- Heidi Mansour, PhD, RPh was chosen as a panel judge for the American Thoracic Society (ATS) BEAR Cage Competition and a member of the ATS Drug/Device Discovery & Development (DDDD) Committee
- Heidi Mansour, PhD, RPh was awarded a new NIH grant (U01AG066623), for her project "IND Enabling Studies for a Novel Mas Receptor Agonist for Treatment of Cognitive Impairment in Patients at Risk for Alzheimer's Disease Related Dementia"
- James Galligan, PhD was awarded a new NIH grant (R35GM137910) for his project "Establishing Glyoxalase 2 as a Viable Target for the Treatment of Disease"
- Yin Chen, PhD was awarded a new NIH grant (R25ES025494) for his project "Environmental Health Sciences: Transformational Research Undergraduate Experience (E-H-TRUE)"