(July 3, 2019)
Sandipan Bhattacharjee, MS, PhD received a Sanofi-Genzyme grant titled "Comorbidity Burden among Adults with Multiple Sclerosis in the United States" for $108,107.
Center-specific modeling predicts cancer trial accrual more accurately than investigators and random effects modeling at 16 cancer centers. JCO Clin Cancer Inform 3:1-12, 2019 doi 10.1200/CCI.19.00005
Improving rating scales: Applying Rasch analysis to student pharmacists’ attitudes towards herbal medications. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning.2019;11(7):658-663. Doi: 10.1016/j.cptl.2019.03.015.
PRN OPINION PAPER: Application of precision medicine across pharmacy specialty areas. JACCP. 2019 2019;2:288–302.
- Jason Karnes, PharmD, PhD, BCPS, FAHA
- Kelly Caudle, PharmD, PhD
- Roseann Gammal, PharmD
- Janna Afanasieva, PharmD
- Keri Anderson, PharmD
- Erin Barreto, PharmD
- Craig Beavers, PharmD, PhD
- Shubha Bhat, PharmD, MS
- Kara Birrer, PharmD
- Elias Chahine, PharmD, FCCP
- Christopher Ensor, PharmD, FCCP
- Stephanie Flowers, PharmD, PhD
- Christine Formea, PharmD, FCCP
- Jomy George, PharmD
- Rena Gosser, PharmD
- Mary Herbert, PharmD, FCCP
- Lamis Karaoui, PharmD
- Jimmi Kolpek, PharmD
- James Lee, PharmD
- Jonathan Leung, PharmD
- Angela Maldonado, PharmD
- Molly Minze, PharmD
- Rebecca Pulk, PharmD, MS
- Chasity Shelton, PharmD
- Maria Sheridan, PharmD
- Michael Smith, PharmD
- Scott Soefie, PharmD, MBA, FCCP
- Eglis Tellez-Corrales, PharmD
- Christine Walko, PharmD, FCCP
- Larisa Cavallari, PharmD
Question-based Self-reported Experience of Patients with Subcutaneous Adipose Tissue (SAT) Disease Prescribed Sympathomimetic Amines. Medical Research Archives, [S.l.], v. 7, n. 6, june 2019. ISSN 2375-1924.
- Herbst, Karen L
- Abu-Zaid, Laila
- Fazel, Maryam
Regression modeling predicts cancer trial accrual more accurately than investigators at sixteen cancer centers. Journal of Clinical Oncology: Clinical Cancer Informatics 2019;3:1-12
Nina Vadiei, PharmD, BCPP got married! Congrats Nina!
- Janet Cooley was promoted to Associate Professor.
- Selected as a Panel Member for the American College of Surgeons, Committee on Trauma, Guideline on Acute Pain.
- Appointed Deputy Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Medical Economics for a 3-year term 2019-2022.