(May 10, 2019)
Short- and long-term real-world effectiveness of omalizumab in severe allergic asthmas: systematic review of 42 studies published 2008-2018. Clinical Immunology 2019 15(5)553-569.
- Ivo Abraham, PhD, RN
- Karen M. MacDonald
- Abhishek Kavati
- Benjamin Ortiz
- Abdulaziz Alhossan
- Christopher S. Lee
Comparing incomparables with the wrong statistics: anticoagulation, disability, intracranial hemorrhage, and mortality in acute cerebral vein thrombosis. Thrombosis Research 2019;178:110-111.
Variability in total serum IgE over one year in severe asthmatics. Allergy, Asthma, and Clinical Immunology 2019;15:20.
- Ivo Abraham, PhD, RN
- Renaud Louis
- Charles Pilette
- Olivier Michel
- Alain Michils
- Guy Brusselle
- Antoine Poskin
- Jan Van Schoor
- Kris Denhaerynck
- Stefaan Vancayzeele
- Sandra Gurdain
- "Innovative Collaboration for Successful Research" - Webinar presented for the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy Geriatric Pharmacy Special Interest Group, Tucson, AZ. April 2019.
- “Medication Management” - Presented as part of the Aging Mastery Program®, Pima Council on Aging and Udall Regional Center, Tucson, AZ. April 2019.
- “A Journey from an Immigrant Girl to a Pharmacist, Educator and Researcher” - Presented as part of the Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Speaker Series sponsored by the Office of Diversity and Inclusion at the University of Arizona Health Sciences, Tucson, AZ. April 2019.
- “Medication Education Across the Age Spectrum” - Presented at the 2019 meeting of the Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. April 2019.
- "Principles of Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics" - Presented in Shanghai, China. April 2019.
Psychotropic Medication Use Patterns in Home-Based Primary Care: a Systematic Review. American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA; March 2019.
- Nicholas Ladziak, PharmD
- Jeannie Lee, PharmD, BCPS, CGP, FASHP
- Nina Vadiei, PharmD, BCPP
- Beth Zerr, PharmD, BCACP
- Mindy Fain, MD
- Inducted as 22nd President of the Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group.
- Received the 2019 Dr. Theodore G. Tong Leadership & Service Award.
College of Pharmacy student Colton Dabney has been selected as a top finalist for the 2019 PQA Healthcare Quality Innovation Challenge (HQIC) for the proposal titled "Educate, Integrate, Communicate, and Overcome (EICO)."