(December 18, 2018)
Inhaled Medical Aerosols by Nebulizer Delivery in Pulmonary Hypertension. Pulmonary Circulation 2018; 8(4) 1–2.PMID 30351175
- Dr. Ding gave an invited talk at the University of Washington, School of Pharmacy, on "Diverse Functions of P450 Enzymes", on Nov. 8, 2018, (Seattle, WA).
- The UAHS Asthma & Airway Disease Research Center (A2DRC) Invited Seminar Speaker, Seminar Title: "Advances and Innovation in Inhalation Aerosols", Oct. 25, 2018 (Tucson, AZ).
- Regulatory Science Series, Invited Seminar Speaker, Seminar Title: "Nanotechnology and Drug Regulation", Nov. 13, 2018, UAHS & UA College of Law (Tucson, AZ).
- Participated on the board of the Joint Graduate Program in Toxicology at Rutgers University
- The American Thoracic Society (ATS) Leadership Summit (ATS Governance) invited participant as a member of the ATS Drug/Device Discovery and Development (DDDD) Leadership Committee on Oct. 18-20, 2018 (Indianapolis, Indiana).
- New grant funding award 4 R44 AG059279-02 which is NIH NIA SBIR R44 Phase 2 grant funding award
- Year 2 renewal 12/1/18-11/30/2019 from the NIH NIAID for grant funding award 5R21AI135935-02 Surfactant Protein A as a Novel Therapeutic for Asthma
- Cylerus, Inc, an innovative drug delivery company gifted $30,000 to Dr. Mansour's lab