Discovering New Medicines in Arizona Summit
The Discovering New Medicines in Arizona Summit will highlight key areas of research in discovering effective drug candidates in prevalent diseases in Arizona while establishing collaborations that enable success in these key areas.
The one-day summit, held prior to the 2019 AZBio Awards, will cover:
- Diseases of Aging in Neurosciences, presented by Roberta Brinton, PhD
- Health Disparities in Cancer Treatments, presented by William Cance, MD, PhD
- Pain: Chronic Treatments to Replace Opioids, presented by Todd Vanderah, PhD
- Lung Diseases, presented by Monica Kraft, MD
- Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome, presented by Lawrence Mandarino, PhD
Lunch, networking, and additional workshop sessions are currently being developed. Check back for more information.