Stacy brings to the college twenty-five years of accounting experience in higher education, forensic accounting, and auditing. She has extensive experience with budget preparation, forecasting, monitoring grants, and contracts, supervising and preparing financial statements and schedules for the Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR) and the Schedule of Federal Financial Assistance (SFFA). In addition to her work experience, she is a Certified Public Accountant, a Chartered Global Management Accountant and holds a Master’s Degree in Accounting.
Budget and Finance:
- Prepare and manage College of Pharmacy All Funds and operating budgets
- Analyze new initiatives to determine impact on Responsibility Centered Management (RCM) allocation, program fee revenue, indirect cost return, and other revenue and expenditure effects; report financial outcomes
- Oversee college’s research and gift portfolios
- Manage and monitor start-up commitments and salary savings program
- Analyze and report college's financial activity to the Dean, College, UAHS, Financial Services, and Budget Office; complete college surveys for external entities
- Provide leadership over human resources functions: interpret policies, provide workforce reports/data, complete external salary and position surveys, and establish policies and procedures.
- Serve on university committees as representative for the college (CABO, RUBO, Space, RCM, UAHS Finance, etc.)
- Manage human resources related projects (i.e. raises, UCAP, HLC education audit)