Cheryl Moore is an administrative assistant for the Department of Pharmacy Practice and Science at the College of Pharmacy.
Before coming to the college, she was the admin for Dr. Klearchos Papas, scientific director for the institute for cellular transplantation, and Dr. Bijan Najafi, the director for the Interdisciplinary Consortium on Advanced Motion Performance (iCAMP) at the UA Department of Surgery. She was with that department for almost four years.
During her time at Pima Community College, she was in the Honors Literature Program and completed the Emergency Medical Technician program.
Cheryl spent nine years as a clinical patient care technician/ medical assistant for Univesity Medical Center and Carondelet Health. She started assisting with clinical research in addition to patient care at the Allergy and Asthma Center of Arizona.
In 2001, she made the transition to the administrative side working for a year as an office manager for a start-up company, American Physicians, Inc. and then eight years as pharmacy technical support and ad hoc supervisor for the Pharmacy Benefit Manager, ScriptSave, Inc.
Awards and Recognition:
- 'Employees Give Kudos to Colleagues' - UA@Work/Lo Que Pasa, by University Relations - Communications April 14, 2015
- ScriptSave Employee of the Month - June 2008
- ScriptSave Extraordinaire (Black Belt Customer Service Program) - January 2007
- ScriptSave Black Belt, Silver Status and Gold Status (Black Belt Customer Service Program) - 2004-2006
- ScriptSave Dare to Soar - 2004 (Service - going above and beyond)
Mergency Medical Technician EMT Program, Pima Community College, 1994
Language/Literature Honors Program, Pima Community College, 1993
Medical Assistant Program, Apollo College (Arizona), 1992