Learn to design, conduct, interpret and publish robust meta-analyses! Sponsored in partnership with the American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP).
2018 Training Program
June 18-20, 2018
College of Pharmacy, Tucson
View 2018 Meta-Analysis Brochure
- Evaluate published meta-analyses
- Identify and address bias in meta-analyses
- Design a study protocol for meta-analysis
- Optimize searches for data sets
- Design and build an extraction database
- Quantify and interpret heterogeneity
- Differentiate fixed and random-effects models
- Incorporate sub-group analysis and meta-regression
- Interpret, critique, and summarize results for publication
Who shoud attend
- Personnel in healthcare policy, pharmaceutical and biomedical industries, or academic research with an entry to intermediate knowledge level
- Participants should bring their own laptops installed with Excel to complete interactive exercises
"The interactive parts are fabulous and it’s clear every presenter has put a lot of work into this class. Thank you!!!"
"Loved it, great programming from clear experts."