This two-day, advanced course in pharmacoeconomic modeling includes lecture-based learning combined with hands-on workshops. The program focuses on using widely accepted software programs like Microsoft Excel.
Advanced Course in Phamacoeconomic Modeling
University of Arizona College of Pharmacy - Tucson
view 2019 advanced modeling brochure
- Introduction to decision analysis
- Markov modeling
- Probabilistic modeling
- Multiple criteria decision analysis
- Creating and interpreting cost-effectiveness graphs
- Meta-analysis in pharmacoeconomic modeling
- Mixed treatment comparisons
"Excellent program. I liked the methodology used: you set the foundation and explained examples, then worked through examples on spreadsheets."
"Loved the small class setting; material. Thanks!"