Working alongside medical and clinical toxicology faculty, this dual PharmD/MD training program prepares you to become board certified in toxicology.
The Arizona Poison and Drug Information Center is offering a two-year pharmacy fellowship in the field of toxicology. This is a unique opportunity for pharmacy to become an expert in the growing field of toxicology.
The clinical and education didactics will include:
Expected and required activities:
- Cases in a clinical setting, direct patient care in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Research projects in the area of toxicology and/or toxicology
- Daily didactics, weekly and monthly journal clubs
- Presentations at a local or national meeting
- Attendance and certification in Advanced Hazmat Life Support, Toxicology review course, and North American Congress of Clinical Toxicology
- Goal of training is to sit for and pass the American Board of Applied Toxicology examination
Applications accepted through December 14, 2018. APPLY NOW
For more information, visit the AZ Poison Center
Steven Dudley, PharmD, DABAT