The Student National Pharmaceutical Association (SNPhA) is an educational service association of pharmacy students who are concerned about the profession of pharmacy, healthcare issues, and the poor minority representation in these areas. The purpose of SNPhA is to plan, organize, coordinate, and execute programs geared toward the improvement of the health, educational, and social environment of minority communities.
- To promote the interests of SNPhA Members
- To define the future role of minority health professionals in the community.
- To develop a positive image of minority health professionals.
- To coordinate programs that will improve the health care and health care awareness of underserved communities
- President: Precious Craig
- Vice President: Pearl Craig
- Secretary: Crystal Akpede
- Treasurer: Etornam Doe
Contact and Social Media