The Rho Chi Society, pharmacy's academic honor society, encourages and recognizes excellence in intellectual achievement and fosters fellowship among its members. The society encourages high standards of conduct and character and advocates critical inquiry in all aspects of pharmacy.
The Rho Chi Society's vision is to achieve universal recognition of its members as lifelong intellectual leaders in pharmacy. As a community of scholars, the society will instill the desire to pursue intellectual excellence and critical inquiry to advance the profession.
- President: Allyson DeMarco
- Vice President: Jerry Zeng
- Education Chair: Molly Fleury
- Treasurer: Leonard Vande Kerkhoff
- Secretary: Kristi Allsup
- Historian: Mikayla Gerdes