Pharm Assist is a peer tutoring service that matches volunteer student tutors with students requesting help in any of the core COP curriculum courses. We are the first structured peer tutoring program for the UArizona College of Pharmacy.
Our mission is to provide peer guidance and resources for core curriculum courses to students in UA College of Pharmacy.
- President: Allyson DeMarco
- President-Elect: Crystal Zhang
- VP of Tucson: Janet Siqueiros
- VP of Phoenix: Kelsey Waruszewski
- VP of Finance: Kimberly Le
- VP of Scheduling: Lola Botero
Faculty Advisor Dr. Alex Vazquez
To sign up to be a tutor email firstname.lastname@example.org