The International Pharmaceutical Students' Federation (IPSF) was originally founded in London in 1949. Our chapter at the University of Arizona was established in 2001 and has since grown tremendously. IPSF is quite active within the UA College of Pharmacy. Our chapter is involved in various activities to raise awareness of public health issues in the community as well as to promote understanding of international pharmacy practice amongst students. We have many leadership opportunities to offer, and we are always looking for more members to become involved with our projects. IPSF is supported and linked closely with the International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP).
IPSF's goal is to study and promote the interests of pharmaceutical students and to encourage international cooperation among them. As a member, you can do this however you want. We have an international student exchange, tobacco awareness, a book appeal program (a.k.a. sending books elsewhere), AIDS awareness, international meetings and the Neema project. You can participate in one of the above programs or contact us to create your own program. We value and encourage unique ideas.
We seek members to lead and to help us with our activities and organizations. Please peruse our events for something that interests you. Participation in all of our activities is also great for your CV.
- President: Jackie Tan
- President Elect: Valeriia Slominski
- VP Member at Large: Jerry Zeng
- Student Exchange Officer: Christina Meridew
- Treasurer: Alycia Han
- Fundraising Chair: Leah Rath
- Tobacco Awareness Coordinators: Jesse Abah and Sahr Binzager
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Coordinator: Nicole Unwin and Christian Angeles
- International Dinner Coordinator/ Public Committee Leads: Jerry Zeng, Sabrina Lamere, Jesse Abah
- Vampire Cup Coordinator: Jessica Chamberlain
- Phoenix Liaison: Nicole Unwin