The mission of the National Advisory Board is to provide specific advice and support, as requested by the dean or his designee, to the University of Arizona R. Ken Coit College of Pharmacy to advance its programs, faculty and students.
- Advocate and represent the mission, goals and activities of the College of Pharmacy to its constituents.
- Advise the dean on key issues involving programs, research, teaching, patient care, public service, administration and other areas.
- Assist with ensuring long-term financial support for the college.
- Assist the college in long-range planning that maintains and enhances its exemplary reputation for scholarship and scientific excellence.
- Encourage faculty and student development through personal interaction with individuals in the college.