June 20-22, 2017
College of Pharmacy, Tucson
View 2017 Meta-Analysis Brochure.
This three-day, hands-on course will enable participants to:
- Develop computer-based search strategies
- Effectively evaluate literature
- Create extraction databases
- Quantify heterogeneity
- Differentiate fixed and random-effect models
- Evaluate published meta-analyses
- Identify bias in meta-analyses
- Incorporate covariates using meta-regression
Here are some comments about this program from past participants:
- "The interactive parts are fabulous and it’s clear every presenter has put a lot of work into this class. Thank you!!!"
- "Loved it, great programming from clear experts."
For more information, email Amy Grizzle or call 520-626-4721.