Sept. 24-27, 2018
University Park Hotel
View 2017 Health Outcomes Brochure.
REGISTER ONLINE spring 2018
A four-day applied training program for professionals whose job responsibilities include the application or interpretation of pharmacoeconomic information. The curriculum is for individuals with an entry to intermediate knowledge level. A few examples of the hands-on curriculum include workshops in:
- Pharmacoeconomic methodology
- Decision analysis
- Patient reported outcomes
- Literature evaluation
- Pharmacoeconomic data sources
- Designing pharmacoeconomic studies
- Managed care decision making
Here are some comments about this program from past participants:
- "Overall a great course for anyone new to the Health Economics world!"
- "Great program, great coordinator, great speakers, liked the program location."
- "Thank you for organizing this very valuable course. I would certainly recommend it to other professionals in the field. Tucson is a great place to visit!"
- "The overall program was excellent, especially for my organization. I believe implementation of these concepts will eventually bridge PE communication gap between MCOs and industry."
For more information, email Amy Grizzle or call 520-626-4721.