National Advisory Board
The mission of the National Advisory Board is to provide specific advice and support, as requested by the dean or his designee, to the University of Arizona College of Pharmacy to advance its programs, faculty and students.
The goals of the National Advisory Board are to:
- Advocate and represent the mission, goals and activities of the College of Pharmacy to its constituents.
- Advise the dean on key issues involving programs, research, teaching, patient care, public service, administration and other areas.
- Assist with ensuring long-term financial support for the college.
- Assist the college in long-range planning that maintains and enhances its exemplary reputation for scholarship and scientific excellence.
- Encourage faculty and student development through personal interaction with individuals in the college.
Members of the current board are:
- Maria Baier, CEO, Sonoran Institute
- Jan Berger, President and CEO, Health Intelligence Partners
- J.Lyle Bootman, Dean, College of Pharmacy
- Joe Boudreau, Retired, Elan Pharmaceuticals
- Kal Chatto, Co-founder, Acunova Life Sciences
- James Chubb, Partner, ProPharma Partners International, Inc.
- Perry Cohen, The Pharmacy Group, LLC
- R. Ken Coit, Coit Financial
- Jack Cole, Dean Emeritus and Professor
- Christopher Gleeson, Kuranda Partners
- Stan Goldenberg, President, Bravo Pharmacy
- Ira Halpern, President, Modern Health Inc.
- Christopher Hogan, Vice President, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Charlie Horn, Chairman and CEO, Script Save
- Richard Katz, CEO, Modern Health Inc.
- Shaun Kirkpatrick, President and CEO, Research Corporation Technologies, Inc.
- Anne McCluskey, Director, Cardinal Health Inc.
- John Musil, President, Avella Specialty Pharmacy
- Mark Pulido, Pulido Walker Foundation
- Eric Racine, Vice President, Sanofi-Aventis
- Jeffrey Rein, Retired, President and CEO, Walgreens
- Mary Ryan, Retired, Vice President, Medco Health Solutions, Inc.
- Bruce Seligmann, Chairman, High Throughput Genomics, Inc.
- Dorothy Smith, President and CEO, Consumer Health Information Corporation
- Marcus Sredzinski, Executive Vice President, PBM/Health Informatics, ScriptSave
- Dan Twibell, Managing Director, Skysis, LLC
- Hal Wand, Executive Director, Arizona State Board of Pharmacy
- Greg Watanabe, President, MedImpact
- William Wheeler, Retired, Director, Eli Lilly and Company
See the following pages to learn more about these outstanding individuals.