International Society for Pharmaeconomics and Outcomes Research (IPSOR) Student Chapter
The University of Arizona student chapter of the International Society for Pharmaeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR), established in 1999, is an organization for students enrolled in COP graduate programs. The aim of the chapter is to promote interest in pharmaceutical economics, policy and outcomes research. In addition, the chapter seeks to provide professional, philanthropic, and social opportunities to student members.
- To provide an environment where students can share knowledge in pharmacoeconomics and health outcomes research.
- To represent student needs and wants in regard to pharmacoeconomics and health outcomes research.
- To serve as a bridge between students interested in pharmacoeconomics and members of the pharmaceutical industry, health care organizations, and academia.
- To provide an opportunity for members to become familiar with the affairs of ISPOR, as well as have representation in its affairs.
- To provide a forum for the presentation of innovative ideas to the benefit of the university community.
- To provide fellowship among students and faculty.
2014 Chapter Officers
- Faculty adviser: Terri Warholak, assistant professor
- President: Amanda Harrington
- Vice President: Jill Augustine
- Secretary: Queeny Ip
- Treasurer: Derek Tang
2014 Chapter Members
- Dhfer Alshayban
- Bismark Baidoo
- Mahdi Gharaibeh
- Adrienne Gilligan
- Amanda Harrington
- Ana Hincapie
- Kristin Khalaf
- Lea Mollon
- Alex Mutebi
- Mira Patel
- Prasadini Perera
- Diana Sun
- Wendy Tate
- Lorenzo Villa
- Alon Yehoshua