The College of Pharmacy Graduate Student Council is now an officially recognized club at The University of Arizona. This club includes the 95 graduate students in the five graduate tracks at the college. Track representatives serve as officers.
The goals of the club are:
- To facilitate communication and interaction among graduate students in different departments.
- To provide a forum for students to voice concerns and act to implement necessary changes to serve the needs of the students.
- To act as a liaison between faculty, staff and graduate students.
- To provide social and academic functions for students.
The Graduate Student Council promotes increased involvement of graduate students within the College of Pharmacy and interaction with the campus community.
- Robert Brown, president
- Christine Kaiser, vice president
- Brittany Admire, treasurer
- Mark Canet, secretary
- Lorenzo Villa, public relations
The club’s faculty adviser is Nathan Cherrington, professor.