Students at the University of Arizona College of Pharmacy enjoy a wide variety of opportunities to develop their leadership and professional skills through roles in student organizations.
Local clubs and chapters of national organizations and honoraries at the College of Pharmacy are listed below.
For students not yet admitted to the PharmD program
For PharmD and/or graduate students
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS)
- Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP)
- Arizona Pharmacy Association Student Pharmacy Academy (AzPA-SPA)
- Global Medical Brigades
- International Pharmaceutical Students Federation (IPSF)
- International Society for Pharmaeconomics and Outcomes Research (IPSOR)
- Kappa Epsilon
- Kappa Psi
- National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA)
- Phi Delta Chi-Alpha Nu Chapter
- Phi Lambda Sigma
- Rho Chi
- Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SSHP)
- Student Council
- Graduate Student Council
More Student Organizations
For more information about an organization at the College of Pharmacy, link to the group's site or contact information, or contact Barbara Collins, director of student services.