International Pharmaceutical Students' Federation (IPSF)
Although founded in London in 1949, IPSF is relatively new to the University of Arizona. Our chapter has only been around since approximately 2001. Because we are still laying the foundation for years to come, you have an excellent opportunity to be a part of us as a leader. We also need members to help us with our activities and organizations. IPSF is supported and linked closely with the International Pharmaceutical Federation.
- President: Jareen Alam
- Vice-President: Rona Zhou
- Student Exchange Officers: Wendy Wong and Doug Chan
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Coordinators: Rod Bastani and Vanessa Jordan
- Clinical Outreach Coordinators: Brian Do and Aaron Leyba
- International Dinner Coordinators: Viv Chan and Annie Nguyen
- Tobacco Awareness Coordinators: Raina Lad
- Webmaster: Mel Nelson
- Pharmabridge/Historian: Junyan He
- Member-at-large: Vanessa Gaerig
Michael Katz, professor
Read the story written about the IPSF World Congress in the college newsletter..