More than 20 College of Pharmacy employees were eligible to attend the Annual Service Awards Luncheon hosted by UA president Robert Shelton April 13.
The event paid tribute to those who have been employed by the University of Arizona for 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50+ years.
The employees from the College of Pharmacy who qualified for recognition are as follows:
- 35 Years: Michael Mayersohn
- 30 Years: Michael Katz, Lizabeth Petersen and Timothy Wunz
- 25 Years: Sarah Holzman and Michael Kopplin
- 20 Years: Mary Craven, John Gilkey, Li-Wen Lai and John Murphy
- 15 Years: David Nix and Richard Vaillancourt
- 10 Years: Megan Carver, Andrea Clements, Jixun Dai, Seongmin Hahn, Andrea Hunt, Marti Lindsey, Denise Moreno, Grant Skrepnek and Georg Wondrak