Pictured front row (left to right): Marcus Sredzinski, Brian Erstad, middle row (left to right): Amy Grizzle, Denise Erickson and back row (left to right): Jude McNally, Terra Stone and Bob Lipsy.
COP alumni reunited at the recent HOPE Center Training Program in Health Outcomes and Pharmacoeconomic Research. The 18th offering of this intensive, hands-on training had the largest attendance ever representing academia, pharma, and health plans from across the country.
- Jude McNally, BSPharm '82, longtime director of the Arizona Poison and Drug Information Center, now Vice President, Medical Science Liaison, Rare Disease Therapeutics
- Terra Stone, PharmD '88, Medical Sciences Liasion, Viiv Healthcare
Alumni program faculty:
- Brian Erstad, PharmD '87, COP Pharmacy Practice and Science Department Head
- Bob Lipsy, BSPharm '76, PharmD '85, Senior Clinical Pharmacist and Assistant Professor, COP Medication Management Center
- Marcus Sredzinski, PharmD '91, Executive Vice President, PBM Services & Health Informatics, MedImpact/ScriptSave
- Denise Erickson, PharmD '98, Senior Director, Clinical Pharmacy Services, Banner Health
- Ed Armstrong, BSPharm '80, COP Professor Emeritus
- Kristin Khalaf Gillard, PhD '16, Amerisource Bergen, Assistant Director, Global Health Economics & Outcomes Research, Xcenda
- Amy Grizzle, PharmD '90, Assistant Director, COP Center for Health Outcomes & PharmacoEconomic Research
- Patrick Campbell, PharmD '14, PhD candidate in health and pharmaceutical outcomes
It is awesome to have such accomplished alumni return to contribute to the success of our programs.