1. Frett B, Brown RV, Ma M, Hu W, Han H, and Li HY. Therapeutic Melting Pot of Never in Mitosis Gene A Related Kinase 2 (Nek2): A Perspective on Nek2 as an Oncology Target and Recent Advancements in Nek2 Small Molecule Inhibition. J Med Chem. 2014 Feb 25. [Epub ahead of print].
2. Brown RV, Gaerig VC, Simmons T, and Brooks TA. Helping Eve overcome ADAM: G-quadruplexes in the ADAM-15 promoter as new molecular targets for breast cancer therapeutics. Molecules. 2013 Dec 5;18(12):15019-34.
3. Chen Y, Agrawal P, Brown RV, Hatzakis E, Hurley L, and Yang D. The major G-quadruplex formed in the human platelet-derived growth factor receptor β promoter adopts a novel broken-strand structure in K+ solution. J Am Chem Soc. 2012 Aug 15; 134(32):13220-3.
4. Brown RV, Danford FL, Gokhale V, Hurley LH, and Brooks TA. Demonstration that drug-targeted down-regulation of MYC in non-Hodgkins lymphoma is directly mediated through the promoter G-quadruplex. J Biol Chem. 2011 Nov 25;286(47):41018-27.
5. Brown RV and Hurley LH. DNA acting like RNA. Biochem Soc Trans. 2011 Apr;39(2):635-40.