1. Muralidharan, P., Mallory, E., Malapit, M., Hayes, D. Jr., and Mansour, H.M. Inhalable PEGylated Phospholipid Nanocarriers and PEGylated Therapeutics for Respiratory Delivery as Aerosolized Colloidal Dispersions and Dry Powder Inhalers. Pharmaceutics: Special Issue: Liposomal Technologies (Guest Editor: Prof. Timothy D. Heath) (2014) 6 (2): 333-353.
2. Muralidharan, P., Malapit, M., Mallory, E., Hayes, D. Jr., and Mansour, H.M. Inhalable Nanoparticulate Powders for Respiratory Delivery. Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology, and Medicine (2015)11:1189-1199.
3. Mansour, H.M., Muralidharan, P., and Hayes, D. Jr. Book Chapter 8b: Inhaled Nanoparticles-Particulate Systems. ISAM Textbook of Aerosol Medicine, Dhand R. (Editor), Rothen-Rutishauser, B., and Hickey A.J. (Associate editors), International Society of Aerosols in Medicine (ISAM), (2015)(in press)
4. Muralidharan, P., Hayes, D. Jr., and Mansour, H.M. Dry Powder Inhalers in COPD, Lung Inflammation, and Pulmonary Infections. Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery 2015 Jun;12(6):947-62.
5. Mansour, H.M., Myrdal, P.B., Younis, U., Muralidharan, P., and Hayes, D. Jr., Book Chapter 12: Pulmonary Drug Delivery. Drug Delivery & Targeting. Hillery, A.M., Swarbrick, J., and Park, K., (Editors), Second Edition, CRC Press/Taylor & Francis, Inc., London, United Kingdom. (2015)(in press)