1. Mahmood MH, Armstrong EP, Malone DC, Skrepnek GH. The relationship between Pharmaceutical Services Characteristics and Exposure Rates to Clinically Important Drug-Drug Interactions in Veterans Affairs Medical Centers. American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy 2008;65:1744-9.
2. Grizzle AJ; Mahmood MH; Ko Y; Murphy JE; Abarca J; Armstrong EP; Skrepnek GH; Woosley RL; Rehfeld RA; Malone DC; Jones WN; Schepers GP; Nichol WP; Houranieh A; Dare DC; Hoey CT. Reasons Provided by Prescribers when Overriding Drug-Drug Interaction Alerts. American Journal of Managed Care 2007 13: 573-580.
3. Mahmood MH, Malone DC, Skrepnek GH, Abarca J, Armstrong EP, Murphy JE, Grizzle AJ, Ko Y, Woosley RL. Potential Drug-Drug Interactions within Veterans Affairs Medical Centers. American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy 2007;64:1500-5.
4. Wiley J, Mahmood MH, Jackson C. Conductive Education in Cerebral Palsy: A Programme Evaluation of the Individual Achievements Association. Recent Advances in Conductive Education. 2006, 5, (2): 1-21.
5. Baqir HI, Mahmood MH, Fakhri S. Evaluation of Serological Tests for the Diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori Infection. Iraqi Journal of Gastroenterology. 2003; 1; 41-47.