MS & PHD STUDENTS
Jill Augustine, PhD
Academic & Professional Updates
My first position post-graduation is as the Director of Assessment and Assistant Professor. With this position, I will be working with administration and faculty members to ensure that the Doctor of Pharmacy and the Doctor of Philosophy programs are meeting the educational requirements and standards for accreditation. Additionally, I will be working with the university to ensure compliance with the university's mission, vision, and goals. Finally, I will serve as a faculty ember, conducting my own research , teaching, in the professional and graduate programs, and serving on college and university committees.
EducationDoctor of Pharmacy (2012) College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Mercer University, Atlanta, GA Master of Public Health (2007) Emory University, Atlanta, GA B.S. Pharmaceutical Sciences (2004) Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
Honors & Achievements
4. Augustine JM, Campbel P, Warholak TL, Baker K, Bishop An, Boyle TA, Nau D, MacKinnon NJ. An Expert Roundtable on Continuous Quality Assurance in Pharmacy. Arizona J Pharm. 2014;Fall: 20-24.
5. Slack M, Augustine JM, Warholak T. (2013). Want an Easy Way to Write Test Questions? Use Concept Theory. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. 6(3):412-420.
6. Augustine JM, Shah A, Makadia N, Shah A, Lee JK. Knowledge and Attitudes Regarding Geriatric Care and Training Among Student Pharmacists. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. 6(2):226-232.
7. Augustine JM, Lovett AW. (2013). Medicare Part D and the FEHBP: Guidance for Clinical Selection of Drugs. American Journal of Pharmacy Benefits. 5(1):e1-e7.
8. Augustine JM, Slack M, Warholak T. A Pretest-Posttest Assessment of Concept Learning in Research Design. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. In Press.
9. Augstine JM, McKinley RM, Warholak T, Yehoshua A, Ip Q, Armstrong EP. Perceptions of Student Pharmacists on Professionalism and Social Networking Sites: A Rasch Analysis. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. In Press.