1. Shaw JW, Johnson JA, Coons SJ. U.S. valuation of the EQ-5D health states: Development of and testing of the D1 valuation model. Medical Care (submitted 2004).
2. Shaw JW, Johnson JA, Iannacchione VG, Coons SJ. U.S. valuation of the EQ-5D health states: Study design and sample characteristics. Medical Care (submitted 2004).
3. Johnson JA, Luo N, Shaw JW, Kind P, Coons SJ. Valuations of EQ-5D health states: Are the U.S. and U.K. different? Medical Care (submitted 2004).
4. Shaw JW, Horrace WC, Vogel RJ. The productivity of pharmaceuticals in improving health: an analysis of the OECD Health Data. Southern Economic Journal (submitted 2004).
5. Thomson CA, Giuliano AR, Shaw JW, Ritenbaugh C, Hakim I, Childs J, Alberts DS, Pierce JP. Diet and biomarkers of oxidative damage in women previously treated for breast cancer. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention (submitted 2004).
6. Shaw JW. Economic evaluations of olanzapine and risperidone. American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy 2002; 59: 1366-1375.
7. Shaw JW, Joish VN, Coons SJ. Onychomycosis: health-related quality of life considerations. PharmacoEconomics 2002; 20(1): 23-36.
8. Shaw JW, Zachry WM. Application of probabilistic sensitivity analysis in decision analytic modeling. Formulary 2002; 37: 32-40.
9. Shaw JW, Coons SJ, Foster SA, Leischow SJ, Hays RD. Responsiveness of the Smoking Cessation Quality of Life (SCQoL) questionnaire. Clinical Therapeutics 2001; 23(6): 957-969.
10. Joish VN, Cady PS, Shaw JW. Health care utilization by migraine patients: a 1998 Medicaid population study. Clinical Therapeutics 2000; 22(11): 1346-1356.
11. Motheral B, Delate T, Shaw JW, Henderson R. The effect of a closed formulary in the face of real-life enrollment and disenrollment patterns. Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy 2000; 6(4): 293-297.
12. Olufade AO, Shaw JW, Foster SA, Leischow SJ, Hays RD, Coons SJ. Development of the Smoking Cessation Quality of Life (SCQoL) questionnaire. Clinical Therapeutics 1999; 21(12): 2113-2130.
13. Baran RW, Crumlish K, Patterson H, Shaw JW, Erwin WG, Wylie JD et al. Improving outcomes of community-dwelling older patients with diabetes through pharmacist counseling. American Journal of Health-System Pharmacists 1999; 56: 1535-1539.
14. Baran RW, Shaw JW, Crumlish K. Pharmacy student expectations for professional practice. Managed Care Interface 1998; 11(8): 50-55.
15. Coons SJ, Shaw JW. Generic adult health status measures. In: Fayers P, Hays RD, editors. Assessing quality of life in clinical trials: methods and practice. 2nd ed. New York (NY): Oxford University Press (in press 2004).
16. Shaw JW. Onychomycosis: health-related quality of life considerations. Topical News in Onychomycosis 2003; 1(8): 9-11.
17. Shaw JW. Olanzapine and risperidone [letter]. American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy 2003; 60(5): 488-489.
18. Shaw JW, Claxton AJ. Improving compliance with antidepressant treatment. Long-Term Health Management 2001. London, England: Sterling Publications, Ltd.; 2000. p. 29-31.
19. Shaw JW. SSRIs and weight gain [letter]. The Consultant Pharmacist 1999; 14(4): 337-338.
20. Shaw JW, Solimando DA. Cancer chemotherapy update. Updates of letrozole and porfimer sodium. Hospital Pharmacy 1998; 33(3): 264-269.