1. Tang H, Pak Y, Mayersohn M. Protein expression pattern of P-glycoprotein along the gastrointestinal tract of the Yucatan micropig. J Biochem Mol Toxicol, 2004, 18 (1); 8-12.
2. Tang H, Mayersohn M. A global examination of allometric scaling in predicting human clearance and the prediction of large vertical allometry. J Pharm Sci, 2005, in press.
3. Tang H, Mayersohn M. A novel model for prediction of humanclearance by allometric scaling. Drug Metabolism and Disposition, 2005, in press.
4. Tang H, Mayersohn M. Accuracy of allometrically-predicted pharmacokinetic parameters in humans – role of species selection. Drug Metabolism and Disposition, 2005, in press.
5. Tang H, Mayersohn M. A Mathematical Description of the Functionality of Correction Factors Used in Allometry for Predicting Human Drug Clearance. Drug Metabolism and Disposition, 2005, in press.
6. Tang H, Zhang D, and Mayersohn M. Evaluation of a swine model for assessment of absolute oral drug bioavailability in humans: evaluation of the literature. To be submitted to Life Sci.
7. Tang H, Mayersohn M. Predicting the efficiency of hemodialysis with unbound volume of distribution. Submitted to Br J Clin Pharmacol.