The PharmD curriculum gives students many opportunities to learn directly from practicing pharmacists and other healthcare professionals.
Through the experiential education program, students incrementally develop their pharmacy practice skills in a wide variety of real-life settings. These pages tell you what you need to know to succeed as a student on rotation or as a practitioner-preceptor.
Rotation Information for Students & Preceptors
- Introduction to Experiential Education
- Meet the Team/Contact Us
- News about the Program
- Pre-Rotation Requirements
- IPPE (Introductory Pharmacy Practice Experiences)
- APPE (Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences): This section includes the required and elective rotations for students in their fourth year of PharmD studies
- RHPP (Rural Health Professions Program)
- CORE Elms (RxPreceptor)
- APPE and IPPE Rotation Calendars
- UA Policy Links
More for Preceptors