PGY2 Ambulatory Care Residency: To Apply
The applicant for the residency in ambulatory care medicine at the Medication Management Center must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Graduation from an ACPE-accredited PharmD program
- Completion of an ASHP-accredited PGY1 (pharmacy practice, managed care or community pharmacy) residency before the beginning of the residency year
- Eligibility for licensure in Arizona
- Not listed on the List of Excluded Individuals and Entities (LEIE) from the Office of the Inspector General
An on-site interview is required.
Upon successful completion of the residency program, an appropriate certificate shall be awarded to the resident by the college and the center.
Inquiries and applications should be directed to Nicole Scovis, PharmD, BCPS, BCACP, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Arizona Residency Programs participate in the ASHP-associated Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS) for applications and the National Matching Service (NMS) for the residency matching process. Required documents should be submitted through PhORCAS before the first Friday in January. Required documents include:
- Letter of Intent
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three Letters of Recommendation.
More details on the use of PhORCAS can be found at www.ashp.org
Paper applications may be accepted under unusual circumstances through special arrangement with the Residency Program Director.
Number of Positions: Two
See pages below for more details about this residency.