This series of interactive and engaging models will get your group up to speed on health-economic & outcomes research concepts and information. No previous HEOR experience is needed, and even experienced professionals will learn something new. For greater impact, supplement the online training with a customized in-person program at your location. This supplement allows you to choose additional topics with relevant examples from your area and to reinforce concepts with hands-on exercises.
- Pharmacoeconomic Principles
- Pharmacoeconomic Methodology
- Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Overview of Real-World Evidence
- Data Sources and Use in Real-World Studies
- Pay for Performance Measures (risk-based contracting)
- Budget Impact Models
Each online module contains:
- Learning objectives.
- One-hour videos presented in approximately 15-minute segments. Interactive questions appear in every presentation, but are not graded or tracked.
- PDF handout of the presentation slides that can be downloaded.
- Self-assessment questions after completing all videos in the module. Although not graded, they document that you have completed the module.
- Interactive games (e.g., crossword puzzle) that use clues from the video presentations
- Appendix or additional attachments in some modules, which are described by the instructor in the video presentation.
For more information, email Amy Grizzle or call 520-626-4721.