You are required to submit official transcripts from each college or university you have previously attended or are currently attending. Consult the UA Graduate College Transcript Requirements web page for full information. Transfer credits indicated on another school’s transcript are not accepted in lieu of submitting the original institution’s record for that coursework. The transcript must contain the official school seal or stamp and the signature of the Registrar.

Transcripts can be uploaded to the application system until you are admitted to a graduate program. Once you have been admitted, originals of your transcripts must be mailed in a sealed envelope to:

University of Arizona       
College of Pharmacy

Graduate Affairs - Attention: Graduate Coordinator
Roy P. Drachman Hall Building B
Room 306E 

Tucson, AZ 85721-0202

Originally posted: October 31, 2014
Last updated: September 13, 2016
Want to update? Contact Webmaster
Share This