- Cat Tran is a free campus shuttle service provided by the University of Arizona.
- For routes and tran stop times, see UA Parking and Transportation's Cat Tran web pages.
- Sun Tran is the regional public transportation (bus) system in Tucson.
- U-Pass transit passes provide unlimited rides on the Sun Link streetcar, Sun Tran, and select Sun Shuttle routes.
- U-PASS Discounted Bus Pass Program
University Pays up to 50% (prices below are after discount)
- Semester $87
- Annual $207
- Annual Express $275
- For more information, visit the Sun Tran website
Sun link Streetcar
- Tucson's modern streetcar.
- Connects the UA campus to the Fourth Avenue business district and downtown Tucson.
- The eastern-most stop of the streetcar's route, at Helen Street and Warren Avenue, is closest to the College of Pharmacy.
- Discounted passes for UA students, faculty and staff
- U-Pass transit passes provide unlimited rides on the Sun Link streetcar, Sun Tran and select Sun Shuttle routes.
- For more information, visit the Sun Link website.
- Tucson is one of the country's most bicycle-friendly cities.
- Visit UA Parking and Transportation bicycle information
- Zipcar is a car sharing company.
- Members are able to make automobile reservations and then pay by the hour or day.
- Visit UA Zipcar for more information.
- Starting at $7.65/hr
- Starting at $62.10/day
- $25 first year fee