Travel Requirements

As a standard policy for the College of Pharmacy, the graduate affairs office oversees the initiation of graduate student travel.  Therefore, students are required to see the graduate affairs coordinator to fill out a travel authorization form prior to approval of any trips taken in or out of the country for UA business

Please refer to the Travel Process Form and see the graduate affairs coordinator no later than 45 days prior to international travel and at least two weeks before travel within the U.S. Other required forms, such as a "Blue Sheet," will still be required and students should see the business office contact in their respective area for travel reimbursement.

For more information, visit the UA Travel Authorization E-Forms page.

Photo: Jacob Chinn

Originally posted: October 17, 2014
Last updated: September 14, 2016
Want to update? Contact Webmaster
Share This