International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) Student Chapter
The University of Arizona student chapter of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) was established in 1999. The aim of the chapter is to promote interest in pharmaceutical economics, policy and outcomes research. In addition, the chapter seeks to provide professional, philanthropic, and social opportunities to student members.
- To provide an environment where students can share knowledge in pharmacoeconomics and health outcomes research.
- To represent student needs and wants in regard to pharmacoeconomics and health outcomes research.
- To serve as a bridge between students interested in pharmacoeconomics and members of the pharmaceutical industry, health care organizations, and academia.
- To provide an opportunity for members to become familiar with the affairs of ISPOR, as well as have representation in its affairs.
- To provide a forum for the presentation of innovative ideas to the benefit of the university community.
- To provide fellowship among students and faculty.
2016-17 Chapter Officers:
- President-Mira Patel
- Vice-President-Rhys Axon
- Treasurer-Alejandra Aguilar
- Faculty Adviser-Dr. Sandipan Bhattacharjee
2015-16 Chapter Members:
- Abdulaali Almutairi
- Nimer Alsaid
- Rhys Axon
- John Brokars
- Patrick Campbell
- Chanadda Chinthammit
- Amanda Harrington
- Queeny Ip
- Chinmayee Katragadda
- Lea Mollon
- Mok Oh
- Mira Patel
- Lili Zhou