Thank you for your interest in supporting the UA College of Pharmacy. The faculty, students and staff deeply appreciate your generosity!
Gifts to the
Below is a list of giving opportunities
College Giving Opportunities
- College of Pharmacy Fund (for the area of greatest need, such as unexpected expenses as the result of budget cuts)
- Arizona Poison and Drug Information Center
- R. Ken Coit Endowment for Student Services, established by Ken Coit, Class of 1967, in 2011
- Faculty Support
- Pharmacy Museum
- Albert L. and Theresa M. Picchioni Pharmacology and Toxicology Research and Teaching Endowment in the College of Pharmacy, established in 2012
- Research Support
- Student Activities (select "Student Activities" from the drop-down menu on the Foundation form)
- Theodore Tong Leadership and Service Award
Student Scholarships & Fellowships
View some of the merit scholarships given to PharmD students and fellowships available for graduate students in research tracks. Donations that build existing scholarships and fellowships or establish new ones are greatly appreciated.
Photo at top of page: Scholarship donors and recipients at a gathering in 2015.