Our number one priority is supporting the Skaggs Pharmaceutical Sciences Center Challenge, a $31.5 million campaign to expand and renovate the Skaggs building.
This project will allow us to expand and renovate the University of Arizona College of Pharmacy’s Skaggs Pharmaceutical Sciences Center, allowing more cutting-edge research, education, innovation and training. Your support will contribute to critical infrastructure upgrades that will shape the UA College of Pharmacy, contribute to the pipeline of future pharmacists and impact health care in Arizona and worldwide. Support Skaggs now.
College Giving Opportunities
- Skaggs Challenge: supporting the expansion and renovation of the Skaggs Pharmaceutical Sciences Center
- College of Pharmacy Fund (for unexpected expenses as the result of budget cuts)
- Arizona Poison and Drug Information Center
- R. Ken Coit Endowment for Student Services, established by R. Ken Coit, Class of 1967, in 2011
- Faculty Support
- Pharmacy Museum
- Albert L. and Theresa M. Picchioni Pharmacology and Toxicology Research and Teaching Endowment in the College of Pharmacy, established in 2012
- Research Support
- Student Activities (select "Student Activities" from the drop-down menu on the Foundation form)
- Theodore Tong Leadership and Service Award
Student Scholarships & Fellowships
View some of the merit scholarships given to PharmD students and fellowships available for graduate students in research tracks. Donations that build existing scholarships and fellowships or establish new ones are greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your interest in supporting the UA College of Pharmacy. The faculty, students and staff deeply appreciate your generosity!