Nominations for the 2017 Awards for Excellence Are Open!
One nomination packet compiled by a primary nominator is required for an employee to qualify for an award.
The nomination packet must include all of the following:
- Information about the nominee and the nominator as requested by the online nomination form (link below).
- A written nomination from a primary nominator outlining how the nominee exceeds the criteria for award. (This document must be uploaded via the online nomination form.)
- Additional written comments from any College of Pharmacy employee or student supporting the primary nominator’s comments and giving additional information/opinions about how the nominee exceeds the criteria for the award. At least ONE additional statement of support must be included in the nomination packet and uploaded via the online nomination form. No more than FIVE statements of support will be considered. (All statements of support should be combined and uploaded as one Word or PDF file.)
Nominations for 2017 awards will be accepted until 5 p.m. March 17, 2017.
The following current COP employees received Awards for Excellence during the past five years and are not eligible for the 2017 award.
- 2012 - Krystle Placencio
- 2013 - Kelly Karlage
- 2014 - Rosa Jaime-Frias, Cas Sprout
- 2015 - Sonya Basurto, Dirk Timmerman
- 2016 - Ann Taylor, Tim Wunz, Kate Johnson