Festival of Books
The Arizona Poison and Drug Information Center and Southwest Environmental Health Sciences Center will combine talents and resources to have interactive displays at this amazing, fun and interesting annual event.
We need volunteers to:
- Assist with the educational activities
- Answer “easy” questions
- Distribute educational materials
- Have a valuable and enjoyable experience
If you are interested in volunteering for the event please register online http://swehsc.pharmacy.arizona.edu/coec/activities/BookFestival2012.php
If you have questions about the activities, the schedule or any other aspect of this project, please contact:
Marti Lindsey, PhD
- Southwest Environmental Health Sciences Center
- Arizona Poison and Drug Information Center.
Tucson Festival of Books general information
The Tucson Festival of Books brings together authors, publishers and the reading public in a family-friendly community event. Net proceeds of the festival are used to promote literacy in Southern Arizona.
2012 Dates & Location
- Saturday March 10, 2012 from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday March 11, 2012 from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- The University of Arizona Campus, Main Mall
For more information: http://tucsonfestivalofbooks.org/item/show/218526
Please be sure to follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!