The HOPE Center offers customized training programs designed specifically to meet the needs of your organization. Programs may vary in length from half-day to a week, and may be held in Tucson or at another location. Examples may be tailored to relevant therapeutic areas of interest. Company-specific models may be incorporated in teaching materials.
Click here to view brochure: Customized Training Programs
Potential sessions may include:
- Pharmacoeconomic principles and methodology
- Decision and Markov analysis
- Budget impact analysis
- Critical literature evaluation
- Designing and conducting studies
- Pharmacoeconomic data sources
- Comparative effectiveness research
- Patient reported outcomes
- Managed care decision making
Past clients have included:
- Banner Health
- Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- Biogen Idec
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS)
- Gilead Pharmaceuticals
- Kos Pharmaceuticals
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- TAP Pharmaceuticals
Here are some comments about our customized training programs from past clients:
- "This was very helpful. All of the workshop sections really clarified the take-home points."
- "Excellent learning environment."
- "Very good basic/introduction to PE. Should be required for all MS."
- "Excellent program. I especially enjoyed the interactive/application based presentations."
For information, contact Amy Grizzle at email@example.com or 520-626-4721.